Why Choose us?

Discover the difference of working with our team of friendly experienced professionals. Lobo legal services can help you with your immigration to Canada in any one of our beautiful Canadian province. Our Immigration services will evaluate your needs across all possible programs and provide you with the results as soon as possible. The Canadian immigration system is complex. The rules are constantly changing, and immigration officials have high expectations of applicants.

Retaining skilled, qualified counsel gives you access to immigration knowledge and experience that can minimize your processing time and maximize your chances of success, Your unique assessment will be tailored to your specific needs and you will be informed of the options that are available to you and can help you get a positive decision on your case! Once you have decided that you are comfortable with our assessment, we will provide you with a complete breakdown of all service fees from beginning to end with no hidden fees! We also offer flexible payment plans and you don't pay anything until you are comfortable with the advice you have received from our Lobo legal services.

Helping you make Canada home and convert your dream into reality.

Immigration to Canada


Federal Skilled Worker: Federal Skilled Worker applications are assessed based on an applicant's ability to become economically established upon immigration to Canada

Federal Skilled Trade Worker: The Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC) allows individuals with job offers or appropriate certification to work in certain occupations to obtain Canadian permanent residence in any Canadian province or territory other than Quebec.

Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program: Skilled Worker (Professional) applicants who intend to reside in Montreal or in another city or region within the province of Quebec are assessed under a different system than applicants who wish to settle elsewhere in Canada. This is done through what the government of Quebec calls its 'Regular Skilled Worker Program', otherwise known as the Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP).

Canadian Experience Class: Temporary foreign workers are ideal candidates for Canadian immigration (permanent residence). Having obtained Canadian work experience, these individuals have already settled into Canadian society and established important networks in their communities and their careers

Quebec Experience Class (PEQ): If you have studied or worked in the province of Quebec, you may be eligible to immigrate under this fast-track Canadian immigration program.

Provincial Nominee Programs: Provincial nomination is an important fast-track option for Canadian permanent residence. Each Canadian province (except Quebec, which has a different selection system), Provincial and territorial governments have been using these programs to more effectively and efficiently welcome newcomers to their region. Each PNP is tailored to the province's/territory's specific needs to select nominees who will be able to settle into life and work in the region and to 

effectively contribute to the community. As of 2015, most PNPs contain at least one immigration stream aligned with the federal Express Entry immigration selection system

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program: The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program is a new feature in the Canadian immigration landscape for 2017. Through this program, the federal government together with the governments of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island aim to welcome newcomers and their families to the Atlantic region of Eastern Canada in 2017. This is an employer-driven program, with significant involvement from employers in the provinces.

Family Sponsorship: The Canadian government offers a number of ways to allow this dream to become a reality under its Family Class Sponsorship class. There are a number of relationships that qualify for Family Class Sponsorship, including spouses and common-law partners, parents and grandparents, dependent children

Business Investor: If you are a business person or manager looking to immigrate to Canada, the Business/Investor Immigration Programs may be an important fast-track Canadian immigration option for you. If you're looking to make an investment in Canada or to start/acquire a business in Canada, there may be several avenues for you to choose from, there are different investor or entrepreneur options under the provincial business immigration programs as well, please fill the assessment form.


REFUGEES: The Canadian refugee system has two main parts; the Refugee and Humanitarian Resettlement Program, for people who need protection from outside Canada and the In-Canada Asylum Program for people making refugee protection claims from within Canada

H & C APPLICATION: Humanitarian and compassionate (H&C) consideration, under A25 and A25.1 of the IRPA, provides the flexibility to grant permanent residence status or a permanent resident visa to certain foreign nationals who would otherwise not qualify in any class, in cases in which there are compelling H&C grounds. Applicants may make submissions on any facts affecting their personal circumstances that they believe are relevant to their request for H&C consideration

Work in Canada


Types of Canadian Work Permits

LMIA-based work permits: Before a Temporary Work Permit can be issued, the Canadian employer who wishes to hire a temporary foreign worker may need to apply for and be granted a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) by ESDC, which will grant a positive LMIA if it is satisfied that there is no Canadian citizen or permanent resident is available to do the job.

LMIA Exemptions: Certain circumstances allow for individuals to work in Canada without first obtaining a Labour Market Impact Assessment.

NAFTA Work Permits: These permits are issued under the North American Free Trade Agreement, allowing work without a LMIA.

Intra-Company Transfers: These permits will allow a company to bring certain employees to Canada from its offices abroad without a LMIA.

Post-Graduation Work Permits: After graduating from a designated Canadian educational institution, international graduates may work in Canada for up to three years

Open Work Permit: Under Canadian immigration regulations, foreign spouses and common-law partners of temporary foreign workers and foreign students, who themselves want to work in Canada, will need an open work permit. The holder of an open work permit can work for any Canadian employer, without first having a confirmed offer of employment. An open work permit is not job-specific. To be eligible for an open work permit, the spouse or common-law partner of a foreign temporary worker must demonstrate that:

  • the principal temporary foreign worker has employment in Canada that is at a management level, or a job in a professional occupation, or as a technical or skilled tradesperson. In other words, the skill level of the principal temporary foreign worker’s job must be level 0, A or B, according to the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
  • To be eligible for an Open Work Permit, the spouse or common-law partner of a foreign student
  • the foreign student is studying full-time at a diploma/degree-granting, publicly-funded post-secondary educational facility; or the foreign student has graduated and is the holder of a valid work permit for a job related to his or her studies.

For spouses and common-law partners, open work permits are generally issued with a validity date that coincides with the period of time that their spouse is permitted to work or study in Canada,

Study in Canada


Top reasons to study in Canada

Canada is home to some of the best schools in the world. United-nations ranked as one of the best place in the world to live, has most open immigration program in the world. A safe, stable country & excellent health care. Internationally recognized courses. All diploma/degree courses are available. Post Graduate Work permit after graduation. Inter-national students can become permanent resident of Canada. Family (spouse and children) can accompany. Spouse is eligible to get open work permit for the period of studies. We can help you obtain your study permit quickly and secure an offer of admission from an accredited Canadian institution. Your Career Starts today!

Fill the Form Below and I will get in touch with you

Contact Us