Call Us: +91-824-295-1017,+91-9108828607
PDF Profile Follow Us Lobo Legal Service Lobo Legal Service Lobo Legal Service Lobo Legal Service


Study Abroad

We partner with more than 1200 Colleges and universities globally for several years, we advise student on job market prospectus and future prospectus based on Government policies. Education abroad needs a lot of professional planning and purposeful thinking. We value your talents and your studies to build your career. One wrong decision takes away both your sleep and your money. Our team of licensed educational consultants and Immigration lawyers from different regions of the world are trained to offer students the best advice and assistance keeping in mind their aptitude, budget, and country preferences. All you need to do is just get in touch with us, we are just a call away. We do student counselling and career counselling, also we do Evaluation of Educational Credentials.

Inter-national students can become permanent resident of Canada. Family (spouse and children) can accompany. Spouse is eligible to get open work permit for the period of studies.